Nageswara Rao, also known as KNR, is a Senior Director at Oracle, India. He has been in the software industry for 26 years and had grown with technology. During his career, he has worked in the US for nearly 10 years, returning to India more than a decade ago.
KNR’s personal mission in life is giving and caring. His goal is that any person coming in contact with him leaves a better person – happy, light and full of joy.
As a personal transformation coach, KNR’s specialty is in the following areas:
– People employed in mid to large size corporations, in middle and senior levels wanting to achieve results in the following areas: – Grow from being a manager to an executive in the company.
– Turnaround ailing organizations.
– Build successful growth organizations from scratch.
– Build successful professional networks in and outside the organization.
– Manage critical organization transitions.
– Build a culture of innovation.
– Students wanting to identify their niche and pursue the same as a career.
– Stay at Home Moms wanting to regain and achieve their aspirations.
He is passionate about helping people achieve success in their career by demonstrating exceptional leadership through successful networking, building growth organizations, managing critical organization transitions, turning around ailing teams, etc. He has been hailed for his leadership in his work and now wants to give back to the community that made him what he is today.
He is an invited speaker at reputed universities and technology forums.
He holds a B.Sc, in Physics from Madras University and a B.E in Electronics and Communication from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
He plays, golf, bridge and is a voracious reader.
Why Life Coaching?
“I have made it my personal life mission giving and caring, says Nageswara. I want to give back to the community that made me what I am. I have a penchant for developing people, which I realized through the various mentoring engagements I did in my work. I derive energy when I am with people and help them and given my ability to develop people, I decided coaching is where I need to be.”
And why did he choose Symbiosis Coaching?
“After researching many programs that are available, I found that Symbiosis’ program was the most comprehensive and affordable”, says Nageswara. The offering of the MSLC program was the deciding factor for me. I am glad I decided to do this program. After completing this program I find that my raw abilities aligned with the framework and ideas that I picked up from Symbiosis coaching is a potent combination. The Symbiosis SCC Coaching Guide is a masterpiece!”