Coach Profile Entry Form
Tips on adding your profile
The key to getting clients is making sure that you upload a great profile here. So, while entering your profile, please try to follow these guidelines:
- Add a picture! A picture is worth a thousand words, and when you add your picture to your profile, it makes it more personal. Potential clients actually see you as a person, and not a generic icon.
- Head-shots are better than full length pictures. Please use a picture of a centered head-shot, something that you might use for a passport picture, although perhaps not as formal. Look at some profiles on the site to check which pictures work best.
- Make your profile descriptive. When you enter your profile, please talk about yourself a bit. Your background, your skills, your strengths, and how you can help. Entering a one line description such as “For all your coaching needs, please contact me ASAP!” or “If you want to reach all your goals, contact me!” is the surest way of getting ignored by clients.
- Please, no ALL CAPS! Profiles entered in all caps will not be approved.
- No URLs or web links inside the profile text please. Use the “Website/URL:” field instead.