An ICF credential brings significant credibility to you as a coach. It demonstrates not only that you have received rigorous, high quality training through an ICF approved program, but also that you have gained extensive practical experience in the field as a coach. It allows you the privilege of using the ICF credential logo on your website and in your email signature, and for clients, it means even greater confidence in you.
Our ACC Mentoring package allows you to add one of the most critical credentialing requirements to your ICF Training Hours, giving you a significant head start as you launch your coaching career.
At Symbiosis Coaching, we recognize the importance of becoming an ICF credentialed coach. And we bring the same quality to our ACC Mentoring program that has made us the leading coaching training provider.
The Symbiosis ACC Mentoring program is a comprehensive program designed to help you get your ICF ACC credential. Through this unique mentoring program, you will:
- Gain mastery of ICF’s 11 core coaching competencies
- Identify your strengths and blind-spots as coaches
- Receive feedback and coaching
- Learn through peer discussions and tools
- Refine your core coaching competencies
- Practice your skills of the Competencies at the ACC level
- Gain a thorough understanding of the ACC application process and receive important guidelines and tips to prepare for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) examination
And as always, we bring this exceptional program to you conveniently and at an affordable price.
Intake Call: Week of January 6th, 2020
Mentor Coaching Group Sessions: January 10th, January 24th, February 7th, February 21st, March 6th, March 20th, April 3rd
Mentor Coaching one-on-one sessions: Individually scheduled with mentor
Timings: 10:30am to 11:30am EST/8:00pm to 9:00pm IST
Pay one single installment 0f $749.00 and save $76.00
Pay in 3 easy, monthly installments of $275.00 each