As a student of Symbiosis Coaching, you are never left to your own devices. A dedicated support team is always available to answer any questions that you may have, and provide you with any information you may need. Best of all – this support is not limited to while you are enrolled in the program. Our support team is always there for you – even after you have graduated from the program!
One hundred percent support for all our students remains our top priority, always. Our support has been specifically designed to ensure that you receive insights, inspiration and ideas for achieving your personal goals.
There is no previous experience or qualifications required prior to your enrolment into your course of choice. Programs are available to individuals of all academic backgrounds. Should you be unsure if you meet any general student requirements, please contact us.
Symbiosis Coaching offers continued support throughout your program and beyond. We will develop an ongoing personal relationship you. Upon successful graduation you will receive:
- Your duly signed and sealed certificate printed on high quality parchment once you become a member of the Certified Coaches Alliance;
- A private ‘Graduate Authentication Web Page’ through the Certified Coaches Alliance so that your clients, prospects and professional contacts can be assured of your credentials
That’s not all! In addition to all the above:
- As a graduate of the Symbiosis Coaching program, you are permitted to fully participate in any ongoing teleconference calls of interest at absolutely no charge. You will have FREE access to refresher classes, updates, and new materials as a graduate of this program;
- We supplement your professional standing by acting as your personal professional reference should you require our assistance;
- Our Support Team will keep you advised of any changes to our programs and developing trends in the coaching industry.